- To get your 2016 plan implemented it has to be well communicated
- The problem with Customer Surveys and what to do about it
- Hiring the right Marketing person
- How Mercedes create a wonderful buying experience
- Customers don’t love your products as much as you do
- The 2016 Plan
- How to get business plans and strategies implemented
- Sales and Marketing working together – really?
- How supermarkets helped Aldi & Lidl be successful
- Sales and Marketing working together
- Customer satisfaction
- How to select the best Marketing Consultant
- Who “owns” all the customers?
- Top 5 strategic planning mistakes made by SMEs
- How do I take care of top clients?
- Three key words to retain customers
- Top three ways to keep clients happy
- How do I measure end-user experience?
- Tesco – What Dave Lewis can do
- Improving bad processes
Category Archives: Customer surveys
Over the last few years an increasing number of businesses have ramped up the frequency of asking customers how they are doing. Many retailers ask after every transaction. How many
There are two components in getting customer feedback. One is about the mechanics of collecting feedback and the second is about motivating people to give you feedback. The motivational aspect
There are many examples of companies that have lost existing customers because they took their business for granted while focusing on getting more new customers. How can you avoid this
One of the most frequently asked questions is: Which marketing tools are most successful? We asked over 60 BtoB SME's what worked for them and which Marketing tools did not
A great supplier is one who retains a larger than average percentage of existing customers and finds it easier than competitors to attract new customers. But what is it that
Many suppliers of products or services are over optimistic in thinking that their customers love them. Perhaps this is because they don't asked customers what they really think about their