- To get your 2016 plan implemented it has to be well communicated
- The problem with Customer Surveys and what to do about it
- Hiring the right Marketing person
- How Mercedes create a wonderful buying experience
- Customers don’t love your products as much as you do
- The 2016 Plan
- How to get business plans and strategies implemented
- Sales and Marketing working together – really?
- How supermarkets helped Aldi & Lidl be successful
- Sales and Marketing working together
- Customer satisfaction
- How to select the best Marketing Consultant
- Who “owns” all the customers?
- Top 5 strategic planning mistakes made by SMEs
- How do I take care of top clients?
- Three key words to retain customers
- Top three ways to keep clients happy
- How do I measure end-user experience?
- Tesco – What Dave Lewis can do
- Improving bad processes
Category Archives: Customer Service
When people write about the rise of Aldi and Lidl they usually focus on low prices as the main reason for their success. This fixation with price masks other factors
A lot of your competitors use the same types of actions to take care of top clients so you have to do something else as well. My research says that
The root cause is incompatible objectives/metrics and lack of understanding about the other function and how it works. From this root cause other factors such as "poor" processes, internal politics
Often the most interesting and useful customer feedback doesn't come from Sales or Marketing. It comes from functions that deal directly with the customer such as Customer Services, Logistics and
Most customers don't actually want to be "delighted" they just want their expectations to be met and companies to deliver as promised. Successful companies that really do care about their
It could represent a big problem but I want to raise a "Not always" flag. What customers want is to be treated consistently. That can be consistently good or consistently
In tough economic times its very tempting to cut costs across the board. In the heat and urgency of the moment it's an easy thing to do. The problem is