- To get your 2016 plan implemented it has to be well communicated
- The problem with Customer Surveys and what to do about it
- Hiring the right Marketing person
- How Mercedes create a wonderful buying experience
- Customers don’t love your products as much as you do
- The 2016 Plan
- How to get business plans and strategies implemented
- Sales and Marketing working together – really?
- How supermarkets helped Aldi & Lidl be successful
- Sales and Marketing working together
- Customer satisfaction
- How to select the best Marketing Consultant
- Who “owns” all the customers?
- Top 5 strategic planning mistakes made by SMEs
- How do I take care of top clients?
- Three key words to retain customers
- Top three ways to keep clients happy
- How do I measure end-user experience?
- Tesco – What Dave Lewis can do
- Improving bad processes
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Sales and Marketing working together I've now been asked by two different clients if I could put together a training event to teach Marketing people about Sales. Being a Marketing
There are a number of ways to show return on investment from improving customer satisfaction. However, just aiming to improve customer satisfaction generally is not a good place to start
It can be very difficult for a company to cut through all the marketing jargon and heavy promotion of exciting new marketing technologies to find the right person to help