- To get your 2016 plan implemented it has to be well communicated
- The problem with Customer Surveys and what to do about it
- Hiring the right Marketing person
- How Mercedes create a wonderful buying experience
- Customers don’t love your products as much as you do
- The 2016 Plan
- How to get business plans and strategies implemented
- Sales and Marketing working together – really?
- How supermarkets helped Aldi & Lidl be successful
- Sales and Marketing working together
- Customer satisfaction
- How to select the best Marketing Consultant
- Who “owns” all the customers?
- Top 5 strategic planning mistakes made by SMEs
- How do I take care of top clients?
- Three key words to retain customers
- Top three ways to keep clients happy
- How do I measure end-user experience?
- Tesco – What Dave Lewis can do
- Improving bad processes
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Being customer focused and acting on what customers say is a challenge in many companies. I recommend learning from an industry that does it much better than most - Retail.
In some circumstances people just buy on price because the difference between the options is either invisible to them or they just don't care. In other situations they may buy